The Professional All-In-One Pro Mandoline Slicer offers features rarely found in mandoline slicers, such as an extra wide stainless steel slicing deck, a hinged finger guard, a safety hand guard that secures foods for stable slicing and an integrated blade system that eliminates loose parts.
The pro mandoline can slice, julienne and waffle cut in four different thicknesses and all blade options are controlled by simply turning a knob or sliding a switch. Non-skid feet fold under for easy storage in a drawer or cabinet.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Strength, simplicity and safety inspired the design of our Professional Mandoline. From delicious gratins to delicate julienned carrots, our Professional Mandoline is a necessity in the kitchen
- DIAL-STYLE SETTINGS: Advanced adjustable knob provides manual Settings; Slice in Paper Thin 1.0mm or Thick Cuts up to 7.5mm, With a quick turn of the wrist, you can create thick and thin waffle cuts sure to impress any guest
- WIDE STAINLESS-STEEL SLICING DECK: Extra-wide, stainless steel slicing deck allows food to glide easily when secured with the safety hand guard
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Integrated blades slice even the most delicate fruits and vegetables with precision
- NON-SKID FEET FOR SAFETY: The non-skid feet on this mandoline fold in for compact storage and it is dishwasher safe for your convenience
FREE US SHIPPING!
- Please allow 2-5 business days for US delivery
- Please allow 15–30 business days for International delivery
- More Shipping information
slicing vegies, works great. But very sharp so take care using it.
I LOVE this mandolin! I’ve had the $100 OXO version (lost it in the breakup). This is not only as functional but storage wise so much better. The two blades (flat and wavy) flip and both julienne settings are built in. Switching from one cut to the next is a breeze. I never write reviews but this thing is the best, and a third of the price of the OXO fancy version!
This blade was very sharp when we slice onion and apples.Me and my husband likes it, We love both to cook this Mandolin slicer it is solid and easy to clean.they have adjustable blade you just dial in the thickness that you want.......highly recommend this product to my friends!!!!
I bought this mandoline, even though I have a functioning mandoline, because it doesn't have extra parts, yet it does everything my old one did and more. By using dials and flipping blades, it can perform any cutting, slicing, shredding function. The blades are very sharp so little effort is needed to use it, even with harder vegetables, cheeses, meats. It just sits on the shelf, ready to go, without needing a boxful of extra blades, pieces, etc.